Monday, June 18, 2007

Time to Relax

Dave and I went to Prescott for the weekend - it was such a nice relaxing time. Dad came and got us Friday and we sat around watching tv Friday night. Saturday we tried to find something to do in town seeing as how it was Harbour Days - unfortunately that wasn't any good. Brockville was pretty boring too. It was a nice drive around the two towns though. We ended up just sitting around the pool all day - during which time I got a nice burn on my shoulders. When it got dark we sat in the hot tub and watched the lightning bugs - it was really cool.
My brother Tyler and his girlfriend Lynn came on Sunday and showed us all the pictures they took when they went to Florida a couple weeks ago. Then Tyler and I went shopping around the house basically placing dibs on the different pieces of furniture that are up for grabs from Mom and Dad. I really enjoy going home - just long enough that you get to relax and whatnot but not long enough that you really get bored.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP