Monday, June 04, 2007

Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End

I went to see Pirates of the caribbean: At World's End yesterday with my roommates. It was a good movie but I still feel like they should have stopped after the first one. The second and third movies, though good, were unnecessary as the frist was the best one. It really was just greedy of them to make more - though I did fall for it as I went to see both movies in theatres and therefore paid the $9.95 it costs to go see them at South Keys.

Another thing I noticed is that Orlando Bloom (picture from imdb.com) was actually good looking in this movie. I have never really been a fan of his, never really a part of that school-girl following he has, mostly just because he was always made to look so young in all of his movies. But in this movie they actually made him look closer to his age (which I couldn't tell you). And once they got rid of the silly pony-tail thing (at the END of the movie) he looked quite nice.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP