Friday, June 01, 2007

Summer?

May is gone and June has come and still it doesn't really feel like summer. There have been a couple warm/hot days so far but lately it has just been raining. Isn't it supposed to rain in April? I bought a new dress for work when I was home last weekend and haven't been able to wear it due to the weather - I hate it when that happens. Mind you the lightning and thunder last night was really nice to fall asleep to, though I did have to get up unplug computers and set backup alarms in case the power went off. Perhaps the weather will get warmer next week and it will start to feel like summer although when that happens I will probably end up complaining that it is too hot and humid or something along those lines...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP