Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sick Day

When I woke up yesterday I had a massive headache and even after taking some pills and eating breakfast I was still feeling really gross - so I decided to call in sick. Best decision of the day really. I went back to bed and after watching some tv I fell right asleep and when I woke up several hours later I felt much much better. I then put on my pretty dress for a little bit(see previous post) to make myself feel really good and then I got to spend the rest fo the day gaming since it was too late to go into work. I am paying for it now though since I am thinking about staying late tonight to catch up on some work I should have done yesterday - don't know if I will but I probably should seeing as how we have a meeting tomorrow at 10. Oh well - it was a nice partial-day off. Yay to sick days and using banked time!
(What makes it even better is not only do I know have a 4-day work-week but I get paid soon too - Yay money!)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP