Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fabulous Weekend

Friday night Chris came over (as previosuly mentioned), despite the crappy-stormy weather, and as planned we played Settlers with the guys and generally hung out all night. We then went to Cora's the next morning for brunch (though it took us a while to get there because we missed some buses because we were chatting at the house) - it was the best meal I have had there the fruit was so fresh and yummy. We then spent the rest of the day at St. Laurent Shopping Centre at which I spent way too much money but bought a new skirt, sweater and a pair of pants (for work), I also got two new movies: Lucky Number Slevin and The Notebook. After that we decided that we wanted chinese for dinner so we went to the Buffet on Merivale (just the two of us since none of the guys were really interested - at least none of the ones who were home when we called). Then we headed back to the house and ended up playing yet another game of Settlers. Sunday morning Dave and I drove Chris home so taht she could go to work for 11. It was a really great weekend.
It made me realize how much I miss living with Chris. We used to chat all night or randomly go shopping fairly often when we lived together. I enjoyed spending time with her then too but didn't really appreciate it fully until now since she's not in the room next to mine.
After Dave and I dropped Chris off on Sunday we eventually went to the Real Canadian Superstore on Innes. We bought some clothes there (the Joe Fresh Style line - really good prices for basic items) I got some tank tops and Dave got some polo style shirts. We also bought some groceries there and on the way out we went to a store for me and I ended up buying a dress that I had been looking at the day before - it was a little pricey (for me at least) but it looked so good - like it was made for me. Chris had seen it the day before and said it looked like a greek goddess dress and when I showed Dave he really liked it too. I had to get it - a special gift for myself I guess. But that dress pretty much ends my spending for this month and probably next month too, but I don't care because it is so pretty. :)

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 12:14 PM  

YOU GOT THE DRESS!!! hehe, wahoo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP