Monday, June 04, 2007

Mondays

I hate Mondays. You have to get up early after getting to sleep in on the weekends, you have to be alert while at work and nice to people you don't want to be nice to or even just at times you don't want to be nice. The worst thing about Mondays is that the leak into Sundays and contaminate them too. Halfway through Sunday you realize that you need to go to bed early so that you get enough sleep for Monday morning...stupid Mondays.

I have noticed however, that I have been tired all the time. Even when I get a full 8 hours (or more) of sleep I am still tired. I think I am going to ask my doctor about it when I go to see her later in the summer...just in case.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP