Friday, June 08, 2007

Eddy is home now.

My mom called the night before last to tell me that Eddy came home. We had him cremated so that if mom and dad move, Eddy can move with them. It takes about 2 weeks after you put him to sleep to get his ashes back and I had asekd them to call me when he returned. At first I thought it was Chris and she was upset since all I intially heard was mom crying - then I realized what was going on. She says that his urn is the size of a mustard jar - which is fitting because he was a little dog. I was okay while we were talking but then later when I was trying to fall asleep I got really sad thinking that he really is gone and when I go home next weekend he won't be there to greet me. I am dealing with it and eventually I will stop blogging about him - but not yet.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP