Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Basic Digital Photography

I started my course two weeks ago and have already learned a few things from it - such as what a couple of the advanced buttons do on my camera and how to use the histogram (that's what I am learned in the ways of the histogram!). It is the latter that I am using the most so far as it lets me know right away whether or not my photograph needs more or less exposure - so neat!

The class is scheduled to use the portrait studio, go on at least one field trip and of course, have several assignments. I actually wanted to take this course (if not to take later courses for which this is a prerequisite) so that I could get some assignments and hopefully have to leave my comfort zone to take them. I want to take photos of things I don't normally take. I am thinking of it as shooting outside my 'photo-box'.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP