Saturday, September 27, 2008

East Side

Dave and I went out to East Side Mario's last night with Chris. The food was good as always, but we realized that they have changed the way they do things ever so slightly.
It used to be that the food took so long to come to you that you could fill yourself right up with the free salad and bread without having to rush or eat from a crowded table. Now, however, the food gets cooked quickly and you don't have the same time to eat the free stuff. Since the good food is sitting right beside you, most people eat their entree. I am of the habit of not really touching my entree and keeping it for leftovers - so I fight the temptation to eat my entree, but it isn't easy.
Darn those restaurant chain owners for realizing how people eat at their establishment.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 11:08 AM  

I agree total B.S!! And they changed the bread!! (Still good though.)

Ok with the above poll. My option isn't on there (and I have thought about it before) so I haven't voted...I'm just going to tell you here: In ALL cases they should be charged and tried like other citizens. In sever cases they should have a second and seperate trial to see how it will affect thier military career. On that note, Thursday there was a big car accident down Bronson, a huge military truck thing hit a car and there were so many vechiles around dealing with it, including Military Police.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP