Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Part of the Family

On September 13, 2008 Lynn Burchat officially became Lynn Beach thus adding her to the Beach Family. My brother is so lucky to have found her and I couldn't be happier for them both. I was fortunate to have been part of the wedding (as a bridesmaid) and therefore couldn't do much in terms of photography but luckily I taught Dave everything he knows ;) and he was able to take the reins for me. He did a wonderful job and I believe the above photo proves that.
Congratulation Tyler and Lynn, I know you have a happy future ahead of you.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP