Monday, September 29, 2008

Layout

I am currenlty screwing around with the layout of my blog - trying to find something that works best with all the features I want to incoroporate. I want certain ones to be really obvious so people see them and hopefully participate but I don't want anything to distract from my actual posts.

So, basically I will be moving things around and if something you like gets moved to a place you don't like, let me know. Any suggestions you may have would also be appreciated. Thanks.

*Update*
September 29, 2008 @ 1:17pm
Changed blog template from dark dots to rounders 2. Let me know what you think. I was just getting bored with the old look and thought a facelift might be needed.

*Update*
September 29, 2008 @ 8:09pm
I added a personalized title block. I think it is kind of neat, though pretty standard still - no real special effects or anything like that. :)

*Update*
September 30, 2008 @ 11:21am
I changed the poll and added one more answer (sort of at Chris' request). Please check it out and put in your two cents.

*Update*
September 30, 2008 @ 11:54am
Yep so I am really screwing with it now. All the features have disappeared and I have three coloumns. I will be putting things back in place as I configure colours and try and get more division in the coloumns. Hope things go well and I can get it to look how I want. :) Bare with me please.

*Update*
September 30, 2008 @ 2:21pm
I have more or less stopped moving things around and changing colours and whatnot. I ended up with 3 coloumns and multiples sections within each one. I will add those as I deem necessary. I think it looks pretty neat actually and I really like it.

2 comments:

Christine Sweeton 2:29 PM  

Oh I'm not a fan...but for the sole reason that I don't have my screen as a full screen (so as to have MSN on the right side) so it messes up. Still though, I'm sure you will keep messing with it. (Also I'm never very good with change.)

Unknown 2:37 PM  

well get your screen bigger because MSN sucks and no one uses it anymore anyway. I have three coloumns and that is kick ass not to mention the fact that it was a whole hell of a lot of work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP