Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DST Consulting Engineers Inc.

On September 9, 2008 I started on my way to my professional license. I finally have a job in my field and am earning valuable experience towards my P.Eng. I know work at DST Consulting Engineers Inc. as an Environmental Scientist. So far I am just writing lots of reports as the company finishes up a big project they have been working on for quite some time, but eventually my job will also entail completing surveys for designated substances (including asbestos) and other jobs revolving around indoor air quality and building environments. I am looking forward to learning more and becoming more involved with the jobs.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP