Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Different Kind of Easter

When I was little I would wake up to a basket or bowl on the floor with a trail of Easter eggs leading to the living room where I would then find a small gift from the"Easter Bunny". Later when we got Eddy, the trail started and ended in my room with the remaining eggs in the bowl already as Ed would have eaten all the chocolate lying on the ground. But I still knew to go to the living room to receive my small, but great gift. When I went away to school the "Easter bunny" sometimes came to me in Ottawa and sometimes waited until after exams were completed to deliver the goodies. Though Easter sometimes got looked over due to the craziness that is university exams.
This year was a pretty different from any previous year. I went home for Easter dinner with Dave and we got our chocolate which was really nice. We had spent Good Friday trying to go to the Agriculture Museum and then hanging out with a friend for the rest of the afternoon. Today is the day that makes it all so different. Dave left this morning to go back to Toronto for the designated substance surveys for DST. So I spent Easter Sunday walking around Mer Bleue and then driving around the City trying to find something to distract myself with. Now I am back at home going through photos and blogging (and worrying about work but that is another story).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP