Monday, April 13, 2009

One Minute Writer #4

If you could choose to put all your tax money toward one area of spending, what would it be?
I have thought about this and can't decide. I have two ideas - both pretty predictable when it comes to me: camera equipment and travel. I want to purchase multiple pieces of equipment for my photography, the big ones right now are a macro lens and a flash attachment. I am planning on getting the macro lens before the Tulip Festival starts as a belated birthday present to myself (and partially my parents and Dave).
I also want to go to Montreal soon and would really enjoy spending the money on that.
When it comes right down to it, I intend on doing both things and the tax return is just a bonus. I will be buying camera equipment and I will be travelling this spring/summer. That makes me happy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP