Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Minute Writer #6

What are you running from, or what are you running towards?

Somehow I am both running from things and towards others. I am currently running from all the drama and anguish that has occurred this past week and a half while running towards some kind of happy future. I don't really know what the future holds for me or how I get there (or if I ever will) but I know I want to be there. In my head this future holds a great career that I love and of course Dave. There are no car problems or business trips, there aren't any frustrating bosses to deal with or a recession holding back job opportunities. I hope I get there one day - preferably sooner rather than later.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP