Monday, April 13, 2009

Grown Up Kitchen

This is my new kitchen and it makes me feel very grown up. The thing that makes me realize that I am not all grown up is the fact that to the right of this image is a kitchen counter covered in dirty dishes as I haven't done any cleaning in multiple days.
Anyway, back to my grown up kitchen. Dave and I bought the new table and chairs a few weeks before my birthday and he and Justin put it all together for me the day of the party. I have waited on putting up a picture as it didn't feel completely finished. Today I completed it with the addition of my three 'budding buddies' (corny I know, but that is what I am calling them). I bought a hibiscus, Gerber daisy and a tropical plant that wasn't named. I re-potted them this evening and am really happy with how they look on the wonderful table. I still think the wall could use a bigger picture frame, but that little one will do for now. I love my kitchen/dining room.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 11:23 AM  

Very pretty. That is WAY better than what was in that space before (we won't talk about it.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP