Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday 2010

My 26th birthday was initially looking like it was going to be pretty dismal - full of work and little to no play. I worked the day before my birthday (a Sunday no less) and then had to work late on my actual birthday. But luckily, I have an amazing friend named Chris. For the week leading up to my birthday she left me 'birthday countdown' messages on my Facebook wall and her and Jerrica planned a birthday dinner for me at the Works (so yummy). Chris even baked me a cake - and if you know Chris you know how big of a deal that is!It was a very yummy carrot cake that I had only a tiny piece of after dinner, but will eat more of tonight. Long story short, what was looking like a boring birthday turned out to be a good one filled will friends and tons of phone messages, emails and Facebook wall posts. Thank you all.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 1:13 PM  

Great cake shot!
(And yes, it was Not-From-Scratch, I had to break eggs and open a box and everything!)
Glad you had a good birthday, let me know when you have picked your Disney movie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP