Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Way Back Whenesday: American Gladiators


American Gladiators aired from 1989 to 1996. It was a tournament show that put regular people (selected by certain tests of strength and agility) up against the Gladiators. These were trained 'pros' and were absolutely massive in terms of muscle. Tyler and I watched these shows on the weekend while playing in the basement. Later on, it was referred to in several shows we watched after school including Saved by the Bell and Family Matters.
There was a revival of the show in 2008 apparently, but it only lasted two seasons.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP