Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Way Back Whenesday: My Little Pony


Weren't my little ponies wonderful?! I personally had three of them and I loved them dearly. And look at the technology of them - I mean, they can turn their heads ever so slightly!!
From what I can remember, I had a little one, like the ones in the commercial here (though mine didn't have a bib), a mommy pony and then another one. I am pretty sure I used them as Barbie's horses now and then, but primarily played with them on their own.
The strongest memory I have was when we went to the house (mansion) of one of my dad's bosses at P&G. I brought my ponies so that the little girl and I could play while the grownups talked. The little girl had multiple bedrooms and her third floor bedroom was basically just a playroom - it also happened to be her My Little Pony bedroom. She must have had 50 ponies at least and it made my measly three seem like crap.
My Little Ponies are used a little differently nowadays and by older people. On DeviantArt there are artists that manipulate Ponies into really awesome creations, like the one below. My favourite of these artist is Spippo.

3 comments:

Gravyboy 11:27 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Lage 11:30 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Lage 11:31 PM  

How my daughter LOVED My Little Ponies! Will have to have her check this out tomorrow.

So glad to know you are joining in...with Way Back When-esday. Please feel free to link up with Twinfatuation whenever you do! Have a great week. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP