Monday, March 15, 2010

In which we are introduced to Pooh

While I was in Florida (Disney to be precise) I picked up a magnetic Winnie-the-Pooh toy and started a photography project entitled “100 Possibilities”. Essentially you take 100 completely different photos of the same object. I have a fair number of them now, though since I am hoping to finish it by the end of the year, I do have to pick up the pace a little. 11-DSC_9239er 

I have recently changed how I caption my photos to mimic the descriptions of (and introduction to) A.A. Milne’s classic Winnie-the-Pooh books. For example, the above photo is #11 in my project and is entitled Portrait Pooh. It’s caption is now “In which Pooh sits for his Portrait”.
I mention this here on my regular blog, in hopes that more people will check it out. I have posted all the images (and a list of them with links) on my photography blog and the entire set can be found on Flickr of course. I am pretty happy with how the project has gone so far and would love any comments and/or suggestions you may have on my progress. Hope you like them.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP