Sunday, October 22, 2006

Busy, Scared and Justified

Ok, so today is October 22nd. I have officially come to the conclusion that I am busy. Very busy, all booked up one might say.

Oct 24th - ENVE 4002 (landfill) midterm
Oct 27th - ENVE 4003 (air pollution) midterm
- ENVE 4003 indoor air quality lab writeup due
Oct 28th - Halloween party at Chris' (don't think I can attend)
Oct 30th - CIVE 440o (project management) midterm
- CIVE 4400 assignment 3 due
Oct 31st - ENVE 4005 (wastewater treatment) midterm
- Halloween (don't think I can participate)
Nov 1st - ENVE 4005 lab 3 report due
Nov 2nd - ENVE 4005 design project chapter 3 due
Nov 3rd - ENVE 4101 (waste management) midterm
- ENVE 4101 assignment 2 due
- ENVE 4003 lab 2 report due (could also be due on the 1st)
Nov 5th - ENVE 4002 assignment 3 due

*Note* This will inevitably by added to by a ENVE 4003 assignment (#3) within the time frame. Of course the list will continue until the end of November including more design projects, 3 to be precise, more assignments (atleast 6 if not closer to 10) and labs (atleast 3) and presentations (1 for 4003, 1 for 4005 and I think 1 for each 4002 and 4101 which might be done in front of City of Ottawa employees) and then of course there are exams to look forward to.

Yeah there is definitely a reason as to why I try to work two or three things at a time, no more than a week's worth of work for sure (which is usually 4ish things). Looking at my workload like this really freaks me out and makes it even harder to work and accomplish what I need to accomplish. Yep so in writing this blog I realized that my landfill midterm is on Tuesday. I thought it was on Monday (aka tomorrow). Well that helps a lot more. I actually have time to study for it now.

I wish I were an arts student and only had to worry about a couple of essays and perhaps a test or two. Oh man that would be nice. Nothing all year then a couple of tests and essays in like 2 or 3 weeks and then nothing again and then some exams which are full of ideas and opinions and therefore there are really no right or wrong answers just need to phrase them correctly and be able to think outside the box sometimes. Oh man, why couldn't I have picked an easier degree.

Ok think positively, you got this far, you can do a year and a bit more.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP