Monday, October 02, 2006

Ramble, Ramble.

Last week was productive, I finished all the assignments that were due at least a day before they were due and got to check them over with other people. I was able to catch up on my stuff around the house other than the dishes of course, mind you Dave did those this weekend, yay.
Speaking of this weekend. The guys and I went to South Keys on Saturday and I bought myself a desk lamp, it has a lazy susan desk organizer attached to it, which is the why I got it over the other lamps that were there. I also got a WW cookbook with over 500 recipes. I love it! I made some cookies from it and they were scrumptious. I am looking forward to tomorrow when I can actually make a dinner from it. I spent the whole night Saturday (after doing stuff with the guys) looking through the different recipes and figuring out what I needed to get from the grocery store next time so that I could make them. I am so glad I bought this.
Sunday was a kind of do nothing day. I went to the gym with Dave and Justin and learned how to work some of the weight machines. I figure I have been focussing on the cardio machines which primarily work legs and I should really be doing overall body workouts so yeah weight machines it was. Some of those things are really complex though, who knew. I am really proud of myself for how often I have been going to the gym. I went three times last week and already this week I have gone twice, meaning I went yesterday (Sunday) and today (Monday), go me. I hope I can keep this up when the workload gets even more intense then it already is.
I have about 3 assignments due a week I think. Sometimes more, sometimes less (rarely). There is always a lab to written and a lab to be performed. Right now I am sitting in the computer lab of the minto building waiting until my next class starts...like 30-40 minutes from now. I have been on campus since 8:30 and have attended 5 minutes of a tutorial so that I could hand in an assignment. I hate waiting around for classes, if I had it my way I would rush from one to the other and get them all done in the morning. My winter schedule is pretty much like that, it will be nice.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP