Sunday, September 24, 2006

Productive?

Have you ever had that feeling where you know you did a lot that did but you still feel like you were lazy and unable to achieve anything? That is what today has been like for me. I have done my 4002 assignment that is due tomorrow afternoon and am a little past the halfway mark in my 4003 assignment that is due on Thursday (that is assuming I have done the thing I have done correctly) and I am about to do some laundry (the fourth load of this weekend) but I still feel like I haven't gotten anything accomplished. I have a memorandum due for a lab on Friday and haven't started it and I didn't do anything active today other than walk around the house like always, but really does that count, I don't think so. I also got a fair bit done in terms of stuff to cross of my list like my and Dave's opt-out forms and texting my brother about pictures I need of him and his girlfriend for the anniversary present I am making our parents, but still there was so much I wanted to get done this weekend and was unable to. I always seem to set these high goals for what I am going to do during the weekend and then when it comes I find myself sitting on my butt watching Dave and Justin play video games or just sitting around not working. I wonder why that is. I wish I could do something about that, other than be less lazy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP