Monday, September 11, 2006

As another school year begins, I find myself once again attempting to get ahead in my courses and be highly organized, more so than usual that is. I am however already starting to fail at this task. I have found myself drifting off during class, particularly ENVE 4003, air pollution control engineering. Only for about a minute or so, but long enough to get lost in such a technical course. It is not really one thing in particular about this course which makes me drift really a combination. Although I find the prof to be quite intelligent, more so than I ever think I will be, I find that he presents things in a manner that prohibits me from paying attention. The course material always seems to dry and boring when it is first presented and it isn't until after the class that I realize that it was actual quite interesting. It is odd really.

However, tomorrow I have my waste water course, ENVE 4005. I love that prof. She is so smart and though I think she may think of me as somewhat average when it comes to intelligence, I still admire her. She is basically where I want to be, except I don't want to teach. I guess that statement counteracts the one I had just made about being where I want to be but I know what I mean, which doesn't really help those of you who are reading this, huh. Sorry.

Dave and Justin sit upstairs playing video games. They have been trying to rent Mario Kart Double Dash since before Justin left to go home for the last half of the summer and just did but because of a deal going on at blockbuster they ended up getting DragonBallZ as well (yes you read that correctly) and have been playing that since I got home from school at about 6. As much as I love them both (in different ways of course) I must admit that they are geeks to the fullest extent. Oh well, in many ways I am too, what with the Pikmin game and computer games I love so much like Evil Genius. I suppose I will just have to embrace it. Ok, I have. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP