Thursday, September 14, 2006

Uncomfortable

Polysporin is a magic item. I hurt my leg a few days ago ... ok like Sunday but still ... and it has almost healed up. I can actually bend my knee without immense amounts of pain and discomfort. Unfortunately Polysporin is not for backpain. I slept wrong the other night and my back is all screwed up, first it was the middle of my back and now it is the bottomr right corner of my back. It hurts when I move too quickly and is so damn uncomfortable. If you have ever gone to school from 8:30 to near 5 and not been able to sit in one position for more than two seconds you will know somewhat of how I felt all freakin' day long. So bloody uncomfortable! It better fix itself soon or else I am going to get really mad with it and feed it drugs.

On a lighter note, I have been answering more and more questions in my classes and to make the situation even better ... actually getting them right! I hope to be gaining the respect of my classmates and professors by doing this. I know in the past couple of years when I have been asked questions I have never been able to answer them. I am hoping that my sudden understanding of the material can begin to remedy how stupid and lost (I think) I made myself look in the past. Whether or not it does that, I feel better that I am understanding the material moreso than before, perhaps that is because I am truly interested in it now unlike before. I really enjoy (waste)water treatment and everything else we are starting to learn moreso now. I am actually really enjoying my program now and not doubting as much whether or not I should be where I am. I hope that confidence sticks around for a while, it would be really useful come midterm and exam time.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP