Friday, September 15, 2006

Never Content

When summer was ending I just wanted the working to be done. I wanted to start something new and be able to create a new routine for myself and not have to go to work every day. Now that school is here I just want to be done it too. It is the second week of school and I am already wishing it would be over. This won't keep me from attending classes or doing well in them, it will just mean that the going to class part is a little more forced and it will take more effort to do my assignments and studying. It just sucks that no matter what one is doing, they always want something else. Myself included. When I am working I want to be doing school. When I am doing school I want to be working. Actually I would like some real time off. Some time to do something other than earn money or earn an education. To go somewhere, to travel, to see the world. I can't wait until I can do that worry free. Soon. Soon.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP