Thursday, September 21, 2006

First Missed Class

I missed my first class today. It was a tutorial at 8:30 in the morning which goes for one hour and then has a three and a half hour break before my next class. Last night I told Dave I wasn't going to go but in my head I was still going to get up in the morning and go. I forgot to reset my alarm from the day before though. So when I woke up at about the time my class would have been starting, I worked on my assignments for the rest of my classes that are due on Friday. Although I haven't been getting very far with them. I think I have made a couple of mistakes with them and therefore I need to discuss them with some people at school.
I feel badly that I didn't go to the class. I wish I had now. Oh well, at least I got something accomplished.

GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON 3 STARTS TONIGHT! I CAN'T WAIT! 9pm ON CTV!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP