Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tiring Day

Today Dave and I went to the gym at Carleton. It was my first time in there. I really enjoyed it. I got covered in sweat, it was glorious. We walked there from our house which took like half an hour and then we worked out for about 30 minutes, I worked on the eliptical the whole time while he did weight-lifting stuff, then we walked back home. I am proud of myself and am going to start going on a regular basis in the morning before classes start and on the weekends.

I am so tired thoguh, mostly from the walking, I wish I could just go to bed but I can't because of all the stupid homework. Stupid school, you ruin everything.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 1:37 AM  

I'm comming with you!! You know my schedual (it is on my blog). I'm up for it any time!! Even though it will be a little painful and I suck, and em totally out of shape, but lets do it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP