Monday, September 18, 2006

long days

Was it just me or did today just not seem to end! First there was the walk to school which for some reason seemed to take longer than usual, then the tutorial that lasted 5 minutes which of course lead to the 4 hours break in between classes. Then the 4.5 hours of class which just seemed so boring today for some reason. And now of course that it is time to start homework and preparing for tomorrow's classes I can't seem to find the time (or the energy) to do everything. Oh man I hate long days so much.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 1:13 AM  

Hehe, my school day seemed super short (it was actually 3.5 hours, so it was super short) really interesting, well taught, productive and exciting. Says like these are rare for me though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP