Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thanksgiving weekend

The overall weekend was great.
On Thursday I went into school for my tutorial and then went to the gym after it in between classe. My last class of the day was cancelled which was fabulous!
Friday was spent around the house trying to get stuff accomplised and doing homework. Audrey and I went to Manotick to take pictures for our design project. And then Dave and I had a really nice dinner made from my new WW cookbook (I love it still). When Yan got home we went to the Prescott Pub and Restaurant on Preston and the pizza I ordered was crap. It was burnt, like black burnt, and had no cheese on it whatsoever so I wouldn't eat it. Dave ended up eating most of it and actually paid for it for me too which was very nice of him.
On Saturday my dad picked me up and after dropping Dave off at the bus station so that he could go to Peterborough, we went around Ottawa to the future shops and best buys to buy my mom a camera for her birthday. We ended up getting her this really tiny simple one that can take pictures and make movies. It is 8MP and can do a bunch of stuff and maybe some day she will learn them all. I got her a camera bag from lowepro like all my camera equipment and my dad also got her a memory card for her camera, 2GB for 60 bucks. They are getting me one for Christmas, which is really cool. Anyway, my mom loved the camera she carried it around with her all weekend and read the book every chance she got. I showed her how to take pictures and whatnot and how to get them on the computer and send them in emails.
We had Thanksgiving dinner and I actually almost made it myself this year because my mom was tired from all the shopping we had done before that to get everything for dinner and get me stuff to go back to Ottawa with, tons of canned goods and apples.
On Sunday my dad and I drove to Morrisburg and picked up a piece of furniture my parents had bought a couple weekends ago. It is gorgeous but hard to describe, hopefully my mom will send me a picture of it soon.
My dad drove me back to Ottawa and I spent the night finishing up homework and whatnot and sitting around doing nothing. It was great.
All in all I had a great weekend and I am very thankful for it.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 5:23 PM  

8MP? that is damn good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP