Friday, October 27, 2006

Studying

There is always a point in studying where the actual act of studying becomes useless - where the information you are trying to shove into your brain just won't fit. This time has come for me. It isn't that I have been studying for this midterm for too long, in fact I haven't been studying for it long enough, it is more that I am just so tired of studying that I can't seem to get myself to do it. I sit here and stare at a computer screen full of notes or at a binder full of notes and don't seem to achieve anything. I have written my cheat sheet. I have crammed it full of information. I have left a little spot incase any of the notes from yesterday's tutorial need to go on it, if not I will cram some other stuff on there later.
I also have an assignment today that I didn't have time to work on. It isn't due today but I was supposed to work on it so that it would be possible for me to be useful today in class. There was no time so I get to look stupid in class today when my group and I try to work on it. I hope I wasn't the only one.
I should stare at some notes a little longer - though I really don't want to.

3 comments:

Christine Sweeton 12:01 AM  

STUDY

Anonymous 4:47 PM  

You sound like you're pretty hard on yourself. Studying isn't everything. I mean, you say grades this year are more important than ever, but really, it's your last year. Life doesn't require a transcript, so what are you worried about? Let loose, get drunk before your exam and don't give a fuck about what you end up getting on the exam. And then in your drunken state tell Banu to go fuck herself!

HA HA HA

Andrew Kamel

Anonymous 5:42 PM  

way to go steph, I like your style!!

lesego

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP