Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Just a few more days

I have just a couple more days of my incredibly busy schedule and then it is back to the regular work load. Today there is a midterm in wastewater and tomorrow I have a wastewater lab due and on Friday I have a lab to perform in air pollution, a lab due in air pollution, an assignment due in waste management and a midterm in waste management. But I think I can do it. I am going to have to tape Grey's Anatomy Thursday night though. At least I think I am going to have to. Unless I can get everything done before then which isn't very likely. And really even if I can, I should be studying for the midterm so that I don't screw it up like I am pretty sure I have scredwed up most of them so far. I will be so glad when this is all done.
Although next week I have a lot of stuff due still, it is just normal load though:
possibly a landfill assignment, wastewater design chapter due, a wastewater lab to perform and apparantly an air pollution assignment which I just learned about yesterday (and I can't seem to find it posted anywhere). But that isn't too much really, definitely manageable.
I just can't wait until this week is over, until all the midterms are over. It will be a huge relief.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 5:26 PM  

You are wonderful and beautiful everyday too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP