Monday, May 12, 2008

A Little Sad...

I was visiting Chris at her new place the other day and mentioned my photography blog, Stephanie Beach Photography, and how no one comments there or even seems to visit it. She said that it was because it was not linked from her blog, Always Standing. This statement hurts a little, I am not mad or anything like that, it is a true statement - it is true that people come here (and my other sites) from Chris' blog and that most people do not come here directly, I doubt anyone has it in their favourite list or anything like that. It is true that no one really comments here even, let alone my other sites (although Chris' Mum does comment on my health blog, The Road to a Better Me, that is when I post there which I have not been doing regularly lately). I have always known that few people read my blogs and that the only person who comments is Chris (or Chris' mum) I guess it just hurts to realize that other people can see it too. And of course I am a little jealous that Chris has tons of visitors and lots of comments on her blog on a regular basis - although Chris is more outgoing than me and has more friends...okay I swear I won't post another pity-fest like this one again - just something that was on my mind and I wanted to get it out there.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 9:23 AM  

The other thing you don't realize is the number of people who...(there is an actual work for it that I'm forgetting at the moment)...come but don't comment. You could get a counter to see that I guess, but I don't find them that accurate. When ever I find out about someone I know who is visiting in and not commenting, I tell them to comment, and explain that bloggers live for the comments. (Seriously though, people just visit and read...alot.) I agree that it is sad and annoying.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP