Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Job II

I am having doubts about my job. Doubts about my performance and doubts about how well it fits my needs and desires.
Part of the problem, I think, is that I am deeply ashamed that I do not yet have an engineering job or an environmental job. I feel like I am wasting my degree when it took me so much time and energy and will-power to get through it and earn the stupid thing. I also feel pressure from others to get a proper job I am educated for.
Hopefully I will get better acquainted with how things work around here and a little more trained in my tasks - I hope it happens really soon too.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP