Friday, May 16, 2008

New Home

Dave and I signed a lease last night for a new townhome. It is a two bedroom townhome with a communal hallway and a secure entrance. It is part of the Parkwood Hills Minto homes along Meadowlands. We initially looked at one there on Monday and tried to get it on Tuesday but someone else had signed for it and we lost it. We then were supposed to see three last night but one was gone. The second one we saw was not nearly as good as the first and Dave and I were a little nervous. But then we saw the third unit and were absolutely floored by how nice it was. All the units we had seen before this had an archway between the dining room and the kitchen but this one did not have that. This unit had an L-shaped counter and no wall between the dining room and kitchen - it makes it look so much larger, and nicer too. Then upstairs instead of having a large linen closet it has a walk-in-closet in the master bedroom! Once I had seen the L-shaped counters in the kitchen and the walk-in-closet in the bedroom I was sold. Dave and I took a few pictures but we couldn't get as many as we wanted since the belongings of the current tenant were still in the house. We get possession of the house on June 18 and will probably be moving in early July. I am so excited!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP