Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Out of Town

I found out yesterday that I will be heading out of town for my first non-Ottawa field work. DST often has out of town jobs as we have many offices around Ontario (Thunder Bay, Kenora, Sudbury, Dryden, Kingston, obviously Ottawa) as well as in Edmonton, Alberta and so far I haven't participated in any of those jobs. It wasn't until recently that I worked on a large-scale project and I guess I really showed my worth as I was requested to do the on-site organizational component of this job. I will be heading to Petawawa (CFB) for up to two weeks (week of Jan. 9 and Jan. 16). I will be coming back for the weekend though which is nice since it is Valentines' Day then. I don't really know what my job is while on-site or what to expect - or really anything about the job in general, but I am hoping it goes smoothly and I fair well during the project. I am sure I will post more about my out of town work soon enough.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP