Friday, January 23, 2009

Skating with Cider

Dave, Chris and I went skating on the canal last night and had a really great time. We went from Bronson/Dow's lake up to Bank street and back and I managed to only fall once (and was able to get back up quite easily). I am sore today but feeling good about finally getting out on the ice.

After we had finished skating we had BeaverTails and I had a hot apple cider. The latter brought back great memories of making and drinking hot apple cider with my dad when I was little. It was so warm and comforting - definitely one of the best things I have drank in ages.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP