Sunday, January 04, 2009

Ringing in the New Year

As compared to how most people ring in the New Year, Dave and I are losers. Others spend the night at bars or pubs, at parties with friends and families or with strangers even - meeting new people and just socializing in general. We spent the night at home watching movies, playing games and generally hanging out. Neither of us are a big fan of large crowds or swarms of people, which are both inevitable anywhere you go on New Year's Eve. I did enjoy the night though.
I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve however you spent it. Happy New Year.!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP