Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wishlist Part II

An update to my impromptu wish list I made just before Christmas.

1. macro lens (Nikon/Nikkor 60mm) - going to wait until warmer weather to purchase
2. tripod (with fully rotatable head) - got a gift card to Henry's and will probably put it towards this
3. battery grip (for Nikon d80) - going to get from eBay later this month
4. muffin top tin (non silicone) - didn't get but don't really need anyway
5. toaster oven (convection, multiple functions, sleek looking and large enough to hold multiple little pizzas) - bought myself one on Boxing Day
6. WoW expansion - received from Tyler - yay!
7. Kitchenaid utensils and/or appliances - received from Jesss - yay!
8. Looney Spoons cookbook - received photocopies of some recipes from Jess
9. Crazy Plates cookbook - received photocopies of some recipes from Jess
10. sweaters for work - bought myself two right before xmas
11. socks - got several adorable pairs
12. DVD player - bought myself one on Boxing Day and then another later on (with HDMI capabilities)

So essentially I got what I wanted and much more.

People seemed to enjoy the gifts I gave them this year and I hope they make good use of them. Still have two gifts to give out and hopefully they will like them too.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP