Saturday, May 29, 2010

K and S Have it Covered

P1020951er Dave and I went to see the Eddie Izzard show last night (called Stripped) with Chris and Jerrica. Though it was really good and very funny, it wasn’t as amazing as I thought it would be. To be honest, I spaced out during one long bit about Latin and then came back in for the punch line. I also kept getting distracted by the lit square in the set. It started out as a sun then changed to an eye and then later to a moon and finally to the whirring stars. It was neat and I took a bunch of photos in the different states.P1020924er I think one of the best lines was about the letter C. Eddie thought it was a stupid letter and it could fuck right off. But don’t worry, K and S have it covered.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP