Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What’s in a Name

Like most people, I have searched my name before and realized that you can find my blogs and Flickr account through that. I have also learnt that if you search something relating to the Naruto character Kisame (specifically if you search Kisame costume) you came find photos I took of Dave and Justin’s Halloween costumes from last year. I have also learnt that if you search Winnie-the-Pooh you can find some of my photos from my 100 Possibilities Project. That being said, today I learnt that of a search term that leads to me that isn’t so obvious.night beachIf you search night beach you can find some of my night time photography photos. This is not because they were taken on a beach, or have anything to do with a beach, it is actually because they are night photos taken by Stephanie Beach. Apparently my name is not only awesome, but also quite handy at drawing people’s attention to my photos.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP