Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Out for Delivery

Whenever I buy something online, I spend the next little while tracking it. It becomes a daily event that must be performed. Eventually the little tracker tells me that my purchase it Out for Delivery and this makes me very happy - at first.
Most of my purchases are too large to stick in either our door slot or the little mailbox we stuck to the door to prevent magazines getting wrecked when being jammed through the aforementioned door slot. They therefore end up getting dropped off at either a Post Office inside the nearest Quickie or Shoppers Drug Mart. When this happens I can't get them for another whole day which is just pure torture. My purchases came so close to my house, and because I had to be at work, to earn the money to buy them in the first place, they leave my home and sit at the Post Office where I cannot get them until the next day.
My latest Amazon purchase is now Out for Delivery and I know it won't fit in the mailbox.

2 comments:

Christine Sweeton 2:44 PM  

Ohhh, what did you get!?!

Unknown 6:33 PM  

Nothing really that exciting - a book of legal documents for photographers, Prince Caspian (as we have wanted to watch it a few times and it was pretty cheap) and a moleskine planner that was on sale as it is four+ months into the year (I want to have a planner on hand for scheduling events and booking shoots).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP