Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Way Back Whenesday: Ace of Base


Ah Ace of Base. She saw the sign and it was all that she wanted.
I remember not only listening to this band constantly, but also doing dance routines to it for class. In Ms. Veltkamp's grade 4 class she had us do a song and dance routine. She had fake guitars, keyboard, etc and you would lip synch to any song you wanted. My group of 4 or 5 girls chose Ace of Base The Sign as our song and it was fabulous. I can remember some of the steps we did while we sang (that is what my role was - dancing and 'singing'), but unforunately can't describe them well enough for this post.
I also remember the rehearsal I skipped to hang out with my boyfriend. During the rehearsal Crystal fell and hit her head on the corner of the keyboard and cracked it open. She had to go to the emergency room and have stitched put in.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 5:06 PM  

This was the first CD I owned and "I Saw The Sign" was the first song I ever danced with a boy to (in Grade 5, I believe.) Also, Mike thought it was "I Saw The Sun" when we were little. Ahhhh, Ace of Base!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP