Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Presents I

I got my Christmas present from Dave's parents last night (as he returned from Peterborough then). I got my heavy duty, intense, super cool umbrella! YAY! It is from the weather channel and is royal blue and has a gel-filled handle for comfort (which I thought was really neat). It has a auto open and close button with is super fun to play with (although Dave told me I couldn't play with it because I would break it - which is probably true because I tend to do things like that). It also has a vented frame which is good because that helps with the wind not blowing it crazy inside out and stuff. I am really excited to see how it handles London. :) Thanks!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP