Monday, December 17, 2007

London

The ticker coutning down to my and Chri's trip to London it officially down to counting in days rather than months! Oh I am so freaking excited! I have just about everything I need to get - except for a travel wallet, which my mom said she has at the house in Prescott, and my heavy duty umbrella, which I believe someone in Dave's family is getting me for Christmas if not I will pick one up in the beginning of January. I still need to make copies of all my documents and give one set to my parents and leave one here with Dave, just in case something happens to me or I lose something and need versions sent to me or something - I don't know I just read it in a book and on the net and people have told me several times. I have been trying really hard not to think about the trip too much and have totally stopped talking about it almost all together (in an attempt to not piss people off too much - haha!) I am just so excited I can't wait! Oh my!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP