Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Presents II

I just finished Christmas breakfast with my parents after opening Christmas presents. Thisyear was a little different as Tyler wasn't here Christmas morning. He and Lynn, his fiance, will be coming downlater today. They spent Chirstmas Eve at her place and are coming her for dinner and more presents later. I openned up all the presents from "santa" and comet and my parents. I got the normal things like socks and batteries, choclates and my Gund toy (a little lamby one since I collect both those things). My big gift was a set of luggage - 6 pieces! It is really awesome. I am going to be taking at least two of the piece with me to London perhaps even three. Inside each bag was a little stocking with 50 or 100 dollars in it! I got a grand total of $500! I am not sure what I want to use it for just yet - probably a combination of London and the camera I want. There are still two more gifts from Tyler yet and I should be getting them later on. My parents liked their gifts from me and the ones from Dave which makes me really happy. My dad went and opened up his hockey cards right away - as he usually does Christmas morning. Comet seems to really like the little doll I got him which is good because I didn't know if he would as I bought it before ever meeting him.
It has been a really great Christmas so far - Hope everyone else's has been good too. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP