Sunday, December 23, 2007

Comet Huggy Beach

This is my partent's new dog - Comet Huggy Beach (he came with that name). They got him about a month ago and he is now part of our family. He is so little and cute and adorable. He's so freaking little - only 5lbs!

He was a 'rehome' from a breeder as the 17 year old who got him initially bought him, moved to Vancouver for school and her parents decided they couldn't keep him. When Mom and Dad decided they were ready for a new dog, after Eddy's passing, they thought is was a perfect match - they needed a dog and he needed a home.
I do like Comet a lot, he is cute and adorable and really clingy actually. He has separation anxiety and gets really worked up when you return home. He staty right by your side when you start to leave although he apparently doesn't do well on trips as he gets car-sick easily. Seeing him hurts a little though as there are times when I think he is Eddy - my parents and I still call him Ed everyonce in a while. I loved Eddy and no dog could ever replace him, but Comet is a really good dog too and different which is very good.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 1:40 PM  

He is so tiny I want to eat him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP