Thursday, December 27, 2007

19 days

As I was posting my entries for today I noticed that there are only 19 days left until Chris and I leave for London. I am so freaking excited I can't express it. I have so much to do when I get back to Ottawa. I have pretty much everything bought and received everything I didn't buy as Christmas gifts so all I have left to do outside of my house is getting some money exchanged which I need to talk to Chris about because she said something about it a month or so ago and I totally forget what it was. I have to photocopy my documents and send a copy to my parents along with an itinerary (which I will also be posting on here more likely) and I still have two more pounds to lose to reach my first weight loss goal. I have starting working on the playlist for my MP3 player as I will be needing it pretty badly for the plane and bus rides as well as falling asleep at night in what it likely to be a loud and well-lit hostel room. If you think of any good songs that would be suitable for the trip let me know - I of course have a London/British theme going but am putting another set of songs on my USB key as I know I will get sick of that a couple days into the trip.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP