Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Time to Study

Exams are in less than a week and I have decided to start studying for them – haha. I should have started writing up study notes for my Urban Planning class today at work (on my lunch half hour). I have the ones I made for the midterm still so I only have half the course to write up. Not much really since the instructor took a large part of it off – which was awesome – and then spent another week teaching stuff that apparently isn’t on our midterm (he let it slip in the middle of the last class). I should have done this but I completely forgot.

I am going to start studying for my water resource class tonight – while watching the guys play video games, some would say that this can’t be done and I would be distracted but if you know me at all you would know that I always study with background noise whether it’s TV or music or games (played by other people of course). I have to do well on these last two midterms seeing as how they are the last of my undergraduate degree. As long as I pass them I will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering – I can’t wait

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP