Monday, February 23, 2009

1/4 of the way

I looked at my post count today and noticed that I have already written 1/4 of the blogs I did in all of 2008 - meaning if I stay at the rate I will right significantly more blog entries this year than last. I do however tend to start out strong and struggle near the end as I get stressed, etc but mostly just because I get discouraged by the lack of comments (and in my mind readers). I try to make myself do it in an effort to entertain myself (as I am often bored at work, which is where the majority of my blogging is done) but sometimes I lack the commitment level necessary.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP